Friday, September 4, 2009

SQUEE!!


Things about the past two weeks of True Blood

1. Jason! I'm like so into this Jason stuff, you have no idea. I think he's awesome.
2. Evan Rachel Wood, Evan Rachel Wood, Evan Rachel Wood. Perfect choice to play the Vampire Queen. I just hope she and Anna Paquin don't ever have a scene together, being that Evan Rachel Wood is one of those career stealing actresses, and she totally stole Anna Paquin's.
3. The Maenad story line is tired, glad it's ending in two weeks.
4. Sookie is a super hero? But Anna Paquin already did that. She gave up her super powers so she could have sex with Aaron Ashmore (or was it Shawn? Which one is Iceman? Which one is Jimmy Olsen? I can't keep them straight!)
5. "Jesus and I decided to see other people, but that don't mean we don't talk no more" - Best line ever from Lafayette. EVER!
6. Eric calling Arlene's kids "Teacup Humans" I nearly peed myself.

2 comments:

brat_packer said...

Shawn was Ice Man AKA Bobby Drake and Aaron was Jimmy 'Not really Jimmy' Olsen. Worst. Cop. Out. Ever.

Shawn Ashmore was the first reason I saw X Men as an Aussie Hugh was my second.

Ryan Kwanten AKA Jason Stackhouse is also Aussie and I've been crushing on him hard since his Home and Away (Aussie TV Soap) days. Also on Summerland where I first crushed on Zac Efron pre HSM and Jesse McCartney pre Beautiful Soul.

Also I agree RE ERW being a career stealer but hey at least she's still awesome!

Reenie said...

Good to hear from you! Also yeah, I crush super hard on Kawnten. He's gorgeous.

ERW is awesome, most career stealers are, because they are significantly more awesome than the actresses they steal from. My other clear example is Anna Hatheway, who stole Jennifer Love Hewitt's career, and Seth Rogen who stole Jason Mewes's. Think about it.