Monday, September 21, 2009

Everything we love and more

So, for the Castle season premier we got a lot of banter, a lot of sexual tension, Alexis helping Castle deal with his relationship with Beckett, those two cop guys making inappropriate sexist remarks towards Beckett.

Oh right and Beckett doing a bad russian accent, because they had to infiltrate the Russian Mob.

It's still not as good as Bones but I still really like it. Sorry I couldn't get more into this episode HIMYM and Gossip Girl kind of wore me out.

Mondays are busy. So tomorrow I have internet viewings of Heroes, OTH, Big Bang Theory, Greek and Dancing With Stars.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do in depth writing about all of them, and I might not watch Heroes until this weekend when I can go home and watch it in HD on the big screen.

No comments: