Friday, September 4, 2009

Playing With The Boys


Got caught up on Entourage today.

Can I just say that I really really love the story lines this season.

While I'm really frustated with the Eric/Sloan will they or won't they, it makes for damn good TV. I love Eric's new job, especially his assistant, and his new nemesis. It works well.

The Vince's stalker storyline is pure brilliance. Honestly, it's been three seasons since Vince has anything real to do, except smile and hook up with girls. This is giving a whole new dimension, plus showing how through the stratosphere famous he's gotten.

I actually like what they've been doing with Drama. Usually Drama heavy story lines annoy me. But this one, with him threatening his boss, who is talking shit about Jamie, and then almost getting fired, but not getting fired. I think I like it because I love the dynamic they've built with Jamie and the boys. She fits into the group well, and I can't get over the sheer adorableness of the whole situation.

The Ari story line is not as strong as it once was. I feel like they've sent him off into exile. We haven't seen Ari and Eric spar in a while, we haven't had a meeting in a while. I like the Andrew Klein stuff, every once in a while, but not every episode. Although I loved, loved, loved seeing Aaron Sorkin guest star last week. Love Aaron Sorkin. West Wing <3.>

No comments: