Thursday, September 3, 2009

Being a part of something special makes you special...right?

Last night Fox aired a special director's cut of Glee. While the new scenes didn't really add anything to the show, which I loved anyway, there was one thing that actually made me cry (in the good way)

After Will Schuster announces that he's leaving his teaching post to become an accountant there was a lovely montage, with Matthew Morrison, who plats Will, singing Bob Denver's "Leaving on a Jet Plane." It was insanely gorgeous. Morrison is an amazingly accomplished singer, he originated the role of Link Larkin in Hairspray. (A role perfected by this guy: That's Constantine Rousouli. He closed the role on Broadway, we hung out in high school, but I digress)

My one big beef with the original pilot was that Morrison didn't sing. Now he does. I can't wait for the show to start up regularly next week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=glee&ep=1251342903382

seriously. so freakin excited lol

Reenie said...

I know, it's ADORABLE! I'm in love with this show