Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday is the New Monday!

Ok, not really, nothing is the new Monday (the best TV night of the week, or at least the most crowded) but last night...Whoo!

Let's start with ANTM...OK, what is Tyra thinking sending home sweet little Natalie and keeping stick up her ass uber bitch Sandra around? They both took like identical photos (The Ellis Island shoot was awesome!) and Sandra is horrible! Although I can't wait to see what happens next week now that Tahlia knows how the other girls feel about her.

Then Lost...OK, so that's going to ef up the timeline right? That Sayid shot Ben as a kid. And I really expected Sawyer to torture Sayid for revenge. Really I did. And I love that Juliet is totally secure in her and Sawyer's relationship (OK, so she needed a little reassurance) but I think Kate's going to make trouble. Does anyone else think it's hilarious that Jack the Brain Surgeon is working as a janitor with Dharma?

And Scrubs:

Watched it this morning, Turk's new intern is THE FAMOUS JETT JACKSON! OK, so I know Lee Thompson Young has had a pretty good carreer since playing the teen star on the Disney show...he's definitely become a "that guy" style actor (My favorite thing he's done is playing Cyborg on Smallville, probably because it's a very Jett role. Also Friday Night Lights, the movie, not the show.) But as soon as I saw him I went, "OMG! It's The Famous Jett Jackson!" What can I say? I hit puberty at the turn of the century, that's who he is. But really, his character here Derek, should be good. I'm sad that Scrubs is ending, I'm gonna miss it. But I think they're going out very well. Thank God ABC gave them these last 18 episodes or whatever it is, because last season would have been weak.

Hey what do you guys think of doing a post Disney Channel carreer track for the April big post? Might be kind of cool...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jett Jackson is in other things!? OMG.
I read Fahrenheit 451 because of that show. =)

---

I like the Disney-Channel post idea. Don't do Louis Stevens, though. Too easy. :P

Anonymous said...

OMG. when that happened i was like "WAIT...so what happens to grown-up ben now???" and then LOST...it's over.

blargenpoop...