Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tiki tiki tiki tiki room...


me + mom + sister + tiki bar = lots and lots of fun...trust me!

Seriously, if you've met my mother, you know exactly what I'm talking about! We had a great night tonight at Guanabana's here in Jupiter. If you ever head down this way you should definitely check the place out. Terrific rum punch and margaritas (they add a splash of orange juice, totally doing that the next time I make margaritas!) and I had an amazing shrimp taco (about three margaritas ago lol!) but check the place out, we had a whole lot of fun. Now, we're watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall...also awesome...unless you're not into seeing Jason Segel's "pee pee" then its not so good. But its a funny movie none the less!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first of all, shrimp taco? om nom. why haven't i had one? also..."pee pee"...teehee.