Friday, March 6, 2009

Setting the Tone

Before last week it had been years since I watched a new episode of ER...mostly because once Carter left I felt like, "What's the point?" but kept watching for one more season, but then along came Grey's and I didn't need two medical dramas! And then I decided that I should probably get caught up so that I wouldn't be confused when the series finale hits in five weeks (SOB) I am going to miss the show quite a bit.

So, now that I am caught up just in time for next week which is the BIG one...everyone's coming back...Juliana Marguellis, Eriq LaSalle...and uh someone else who's face they didn't show us (hmm...I wonder who it could be?)

Overall it has been a good season for the returns. The episode where we saw Mark, Carrie and Ramano was great, because although it was a flashback (Had to be else, Mark and Ramano would have to be ghosts) it didn't feel contrived.

I'm still hoping for Chen. I love Chen, and Ming-Na is one of the most talented actresses out there, but it doens't look like it's going to happen. Which is kind of a bummer.

But a least we get George...we think.

No comments: