Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've gotta cut loose...


So last night's post generated one of the most fun conversations I've had with my friend Katherine in a while...with anyone in a while. It was on AIM, so you can see the transcript! (I think I was very witty in this convo!) I changed the sns to our first names to protect us.
Katherine: and as for footloose...well im holding out and hoping for the best cuz its kenny ortega <3>
Me: I know I <3. its just that i feel like Footloose The Musical is a failed experiment. it was a valiant effort that failed soo miserably
Katherine: hahah well yeah but people will see it
Me: well you have Zefron power and 80s nostalgia
Katherine: exactly
Me: and I'm trying to figure out where and if Kevin Bacon can make a cameo because he absolutely should
Katherine: oh he must...im afraid of who they'll cast as the girls though...
Me: just not Vanessa and I'll be OK
Katherine: that's what im afraid of and miley would be worse...
Me: AHH! Demi Lavato might work though
Katherine: she's cute i guess...
Me: but as always I'm throwing Julianne Hough in as my pick for Rusty...not Ariel, she's got that cute but sexy thing that's necessary and also I'm in love with her
Katherine: hahaha yeahh i know
Me: but really, like Ariel is a tough role to cast because she's a pretty unlikable character but you still have to root for her
Katherine: yeah i agree
Me: and she has to belt like a mofo
Katherine: haha yes omg the threads on imdb about casting are ridiculous
Me: huh, I never thought of Anneliese
Katherine: hmm
Me: haha I love this poor person who thinks that Shia would do it
Katherine: there's too much here about jojo...its making me nervous lol...hahaha i knowww
Me: its like dude, Shia is a full blown movie star now he's not going to be in the footloose remake
Katherine: hahah yeahh sadness
Me: The Jojo talk scares me too not allowed
Katherine: :-\
Me: its just like not allowed at all
Katherine): someone just suggested ellen page....i think these people are confused i mean i love her and all
Me: I love her too but not for footloose she couldn't sing it
Katherine: exactly! these people are confuseddd
Me): I think a lot of people don't understand that its the musical because in a straight remake, ellen page would be a great ariel
Katherine: exactly
Me): DUDE an even scarier thought just occured to me even scarrier than if they pushed vanessa in
Katherine): ...?
Me: what if they decide to ride the 90210 wave and give it to Shenae Grimes?
Katherine: oh nooooo
Me: She already has far too much recognition as it is
Katherine: indeed i just read lindsay lohan lol huh evan rachel wood...interesting
Me): huh, she could work I love her
Katherine: me too
Me: I think she's too indie to do it though
Katherine): never thought about it..probs
Me: just looked at my buddy icon...hayden wouldn't suck she plays an unlikable character on heroes and you still root for her kinda
Katherine: can she sing?
Me): yeah, she had a disney channel video a few years ago
Katherine: hmm
Me: she's got a decent pop voice
Katherine: could be possible
Me: and now that she and milo broke up she can break up Zac and Vanessa..they're a better match altogether
KatherineM): hahah i dont want her with zac i dont think...but i dont want him with vanessa so she can still break them up
Me: whatever, the real point of this is that Zac shouldn't be with Vanessa, he's too pretty for her and Milo is single again
Katherine: hahah yes

Anyway, that is both my own and Katherine's opinions on the subject...see there are others out there like me. Scary thought huh?

No comments: