Sunday, March 22, 2009

All I ever wanted

So, I'm back at school now...which is good. But this post is about a couple of things.

1. Gloating about my awesome vacation
2. Showing you guys Kelsey (she's gorgeous, really!)
3. Showcasing what a really talented photographer my little sister is.

Gloating:

Seriously, Florida was exactly what I needed, the sun and everything was so much fun!

That's Palm Beach, where we spent a really fantastic day.
That's me, my mom and Mary in Palm Beach, we were shopping, not swimming, I'm wearing that hat because the day before I had gotten a wicked sunburn

More palm beach shopping. Also see how good Mary is at angles and line? I know!

Kelsey:

Kelsey is almost ten, so she's no puppy. She's also the most well behaved dog ever. She only barks when some foreign invader (usually a lizard or bird) enters her kingdom (their yard) or when she really needs to go outside. She never jumps on the furniture or people. She loves cheese...so of course we fed her lots of it because we adore her.
That's how she spent a large chunk of the week. She was sad and missed her mommy. Also, she's kind of old and tired.

She loves to swim, you can't get in the pool without her, she will jump on you.
Kelsey and Mary have always had a very special relationship. At their other vacation house in Rhode Island Mary used to throw a tennis ball into the water for Kelsey to swim for for hours. My mom's favorite picture of Mary is one of her holding brand new puppy Kelsey on her lap, it was put on many a birthday cake over the years.

And now for some of Mary's pure skill with her baby (her Nikon that she got as a high school graduation present.)



I'm extremely proud of how good she is, and we really did have a great time! Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: