Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart NY


So tonight I got a super bonus excitement. Basically, I got 2 episodes of Gossip Girl.

The real thing was good. We got Lilly/Rufus action, but if you want my reactions check out my new twitter. (Yes, Katie, I folded!) It'll be good.

But then the second episode...came in my new favorite show EVER Castle.

Can I just say Nathan Fillion really is swoon worthy! And the girl's great too, I didn't realize that she was Hana from season one of Heroes (the really cool girl who could access the internet with her brain.) Anyway, this episode was about Uptown private school kids and their excess. Some little Chuck Bass wannabe, orchestrated another kid's murder. Castle figured it out. And then I wished he would make love to me.

Did I say that out loud?

Oh right, and my boy (James Vanderbeek) was totally on his game tonight on OTH...He even gave a Dawson speech as his swan song. And his final parting, telling Lucas and Julian that he shot a sunset...the only frame of Ravens that made it. It was nice, his speech was sort of like "Things Dawson learned." He stressed a lot about not brooding over the speed bumps. "Sometimes the beauty is in the attempt." Wise words Monsieur Leery...wise words.

No comments: