Friday, February 27, 2009

Wonderful Rumors

So there is a rather fantastic rumor flying around the internet. We all know about the upcoming Gossip Girl spinoff centered around Lilly and her teen years in LA (If you didn't know, now you do) But the latest rumor is that Young Lilly will be played by Brittany Snow.

I've made it no secret that the Lilly/Rufus subplot is my second favorite part of Gossip Girl (Chuck/Blair obviously being the first) and I adore Kelly Rutherford. And I absolutely love Brittany! American Dreams is one of my all time favorite shows.

Although, creepy factor! She did hook up with Penn Badgely in John Tucker Must Die...I'm just saying.

Of course this means that I'm secretly going to be rooting for Heroes to be canceled so that Milo can show up and play young Rufus.

Shut up! It could work! He has the hair.

See?

No comments: