Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Verse

A while ago I did a post where I pit The Twilight Gang against The Buffy Crew...I don't know, today I was looking through the bumper stickers on Facebook and there were so gd many Twilight ones, I couldn't help but make this...

It ended up being too big to submit, but I just feel like people don't even realize what a debt to Whedon the whole Twilight thing owes. ESPECIALLY the Edward/Angel connection...for the love of God they're practically the same character except Angel's way way cooler and totally more badass. And I made this:

This comes almost entirely from a conversation I had with my sister: "He doesn't kill people, he's immortal, and he's sparkly? Does he fly?" "Sort of." "That's not a vampire, that's a fairy!" I just get this feeling that that would be Buffy's reaction to Edward as well.

Maybe this is just my sense of humor, but I think its funny.

No comments: