Thursday, April 2, 2009

Making it work for 5 more years


Good news everyone! (To quote another saved piece of brilliance, 10 points if you guess the reference!) Project Runway has been saved! This summer is coming and with it the joy of summer TV...including Runway. It's being moved from Bravo to Lifetime, but I'm OK with that. I happen to like Lifetime a lot. They give me Will and Grace reruns.

I'm even more grateful that Lifetime has agreed not only to show the new season coming up, but 5 more.

5 more years of Tim Gunn...I can absolutely live with that.

4 comments:

Jen said...

<3 Futurama

Reenie said...

10 POINTS FOR JEN!

preppyplayer said...

I need to know....
WHEN DO YOU GO TO CLASS?
kidding. I'm sure you're at class and then studying all afternoon and reward yourself with your fav shows in the evening- cuz that's how you roll.

Jen said...

I WIN!