Thursday, April 23, 2009

Connections...


So, I watched this weeks 90210 in its encore presentation last night.

And I am right now watching a rerun of the original on Soap Net.

The episode I'm watching right now is when Mel and Jackie bring Baby Erin home from the hospital.

This week's 90210 was almost entirely focused on classic BH characters, specifically on Donna and Kelly, and on Silver (Baby Erin) it was nice to see, although I'm so mad that the new writers broke Donna and David up I could spit! But Donna is staying in Beverly Hills...so nice to have you back where you belong Tori!

And I just have to keep remembering that Terminator is probably getting cancelled (nothing official yet, but the rumors are ablaze) which will free up Brian Austin Greene to come back and fix this travesty that is Donna and David getting divorce!

2 comments:

brat_packer said...

It took 10 seasons to hook them up they cannot break them up no matter how much I adore having Tori back in Beverly Hills where she belongs! BAG said he wouldn't come back but with him looking so damn fine in TTSC and with its cancellation (so beyond pissed that show rocked so hard) we can all cross our fingers he comes back in true David style and serenades Donna or confesses his love over the radio and they move back into the beach apartment or something. And please bring back Steve Sanders! It's just not BH without him plus I would love to see the Walsh House again!

And if it's not too much to ask reveal Kelly is a lying skank and Sammy is really Brandon's kid???

Oh and more Peach Pit, i need some sage Nat wisdom!

Reenie said...

I'm so beyond bummed that Sammy isn't Brandon's, you have no idea. I LOVE Kelly/Brandon.

I did dig seeing some old Kelly action in her hookup with Ryan in this episode. She's just been far too responsible.

And we def need some Nat...it's just getting ridiculous that we see Dixon at the Peach Pit every week and no Nat whatsoever.

I don't know why we haven't seen Steve. Ian Zerring is practically begging for a guest spot! It really isn't the same without him, although Ethan fills the void fairly well.