Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bye Bye DAG

David Alan Grier left DWTS last night. I'm a little bummed, because I really did think that he and Kym would be a good match and they just weren't. It was down to him and LT...here's the thing, I said it it my initial analysis. Lawrence Taylor is SCARY! It's not like Jason Taylor or Emmit Smith, he's not the charismatic big teddy bear football guy. He's frightening. He broke a guy's leg for Christ's sake. I am terrified of this man, and I have been since I was like six. And the judges finally are too, thanks to the Paso Doble.



(Video of LT breaking Theisman's leg. Seriously, I fear for Edyta!)

And did anyone else notice the complete look of adoration Mark has in his eyes when he looks at Shawn...I think he's falling in love with her or something. SHARK all the way. This is the first time I'm actively rooting for another couple when Julianne is still in the competition...I must be growing.

No comments: