Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well, well, well..

So I'm so so sorry that I'm so behind! I was crazy behind on what I needed to watch and I spend most of last weekend in Church. (Welcome to my life!) Anyway, here we are, with all kinds of news.

OK, first of all, Terminator has been canceled! Which makes me sad, for Summer, luckily there's Dollhouse, I think Joss would put her there immediately. Or maybe he wouldn't who knows.

But see the good news about this is that it frees Brian Austin Greene up to come on home to Beverly Hills!!!! With Silver's bipolar, I think David should come home, don't you?

Also in 90210 this Liam kid who's hooking up with Naomi is like Jess Mariano the second coming. He even has his time slot.

Also in New Moon news, they've announced an Aro...and its not Atonio. SIGH, my dream will not be, so it looks (For newer readers I was really hoping the Volturi would be played by Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt, and Jane by Kirsten Dunst...just get a little Interview action in there. Kirsten was the real stretch since she said she doesn't want to go near another franchise with a ten foot pole. After Spiderman 3 can anyone really blame her?)

Heroes is back full strength and I'm grateful for it. Like really grateful. I still have to watch this weeks epsiode, but the past 3 have been very very good.

I'm addicted to The Number 1 Ladies' Detective agency and its on my summer reading list, which is as always hugely fluid although right now it looks like this:

1. On The Road - Jack Kerouac (I try to read at least one of those books that everyone should read every summer)
2. The Host - Stephanie Meyer
3. Watchmen - Alan Moore
4. The Sookie Stackhouse Novels - Charlaine Harris
5. Pretty in Plaid - Jen Lancaster
6. The End of The Jews - Adam Mansbach
7. Angry Black White Boy - Adam Mansbach (He came to speak at my school, he's brilliant!)
8. Queen of Babble Gets Hitched - Meg Cabot
9. Being Nikki - Meg Cabot
10. Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot (I love Meg!)

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can pretty in plaid come out RIGHT now??????
Jen is like the only author i will consciously make time for and having one of her books to read makes my life significantly happier.

also i've never read on the road and feel like a failure because of it lol so I too will be reading that one this summer

Reenie said...

OMG, I know, I'm going CRAZY waiting for Pretty in Plaid...especially since it's coming out like right before finals and I'll have to wait until after to read it!

As for On The Road...maybe we should read it at the same time. Book club?