Monday, August 31, 2009

What to expect in the coming season...

So, I've been trying to piece together something resembling a schedule of what and when I'm going to do my shows this year. So far this is what I've come up with:

Monday Live:
8 PM: One Tree Hill
9 PM: Gossip Girl
10 PM: Castle
Midnight Repeat (If HW done and I'm awake for it): Greek

Tuesday online: Heroes (Maybe, if it doesn't suck), How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Greek on nights when I don't catch midnight, Dancing With The Stars

Tuesday Live:
8PM: 90210
9 PM: Dancing With The Stars
10 PM: The Good Wife (New show, don't know how I'll like it, but Julianna Marguelis, so yeah)

Wednesday Online: V (Again, if it doesn't suck, but Alan Thudyck, so it probably won't)

Wednesday Live:
8 PM: America's Next Top Model
9 PM: Glee
10 PM: Top Chef

Thursday Online: Mercy, Cougar Town, Eastwick

Thursday Live:
8 PM: The Vampire Diaries (Again, contingent on Suckatude, haha PUN!)
9 PM: Fringe
10 PM: Project Runway

Friday Online: Community, The Office, 30 Rock, Flash Forward (Unless Vampire Diaries is bad and not in a funny addictive way, then that guys live status)

Friday Live (Unless out being social):
8 PM: Smallville
9 PM: Dollhouse

Weekend and Monday Online: Ugly Betty, Southland, The Beautiful Life.

Sunday:
9 PM: Desperate Housewives
10 PM: Brothers and Sisters

So I'm going to try to stick to some format of that. Obviously there will be shifts based on my schedule and school work, not liking new shows, shows going downhill and early cancelations etc.

No comments: