Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boys Against The Girls


Last night on Top Chef the chefs had to do the first "team" challenge of the season. It was a battle of the sexes. They had to cater a bachelor and bachelorette party, and their dish had to pair with a shot.

It was a really interesting challenge and cool to see how things paired off with the shots. I got frustrated when Ashley, who is a lesbian, got up on her high horse about how she refused to take part in the institution of marriage and blah blah blah...whatever, dude, you're a chef, weddings are a big part of the food industry. Funny that the other lesbian and the gay man had no problem with the challenge.

Brian won and Eve was eliminated.

I'm not sure about this season. The chefs seem a lot more whiny than they have been in the past. But I like the brothers, Billy and Mike, and I really like Preeti. So maybe as the group gets smaller the season will grow on me.

No comments: