Monday, August 24, 2009

So sick of the suck...and yet...


OK, so does any one else just want to scream if they see one more damn vampire story?

And this is coming from me, I love the vampire stuff. I'm all about Buffy, and Twilight, and True Blood, and Anne Rice.

I was completely horrified when The CW started advertising The Vampire Diaries, even if it does star Nina Dolohov from Degrassi. (Mia=love) And I watched a few TV spots and sighed thinking, well, she does make a really nice Diet Bella.

Anyway, I was definitely not going to watch the show. No way. I've had my fill of vamps, with New Moon coming out, and season two of True Blood, and everything.

Then I read an EW writeup, which mentioned that the show was executive produced and the pilot written by Kevin Williamson.

It's over.

This means that the show will be smart, witty, relevant to young people, and OH, WRITTEN BY KEVIN WILLIAMSON. Williamson, best know for his screen triology Scream, and oh right a little show about four kids and a river and sex and friendship or something.

So now I have to watch it.

Damnit!

No comments: