Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Top 10 Season Finale Moments Part 2

Told you part 2 was coming! Here we are.

5. Fringe: There's More Than One of Everything


I wrote a lot about it when it aired, but I'm still getting over the Fringe season finale, and Olivia ending up in the alternate universe, with Leonard Nimoy and in the Twin Towers. It was so chilling and well done.

4. Lost: The Incident



There were so many moments to pick from in this episode, but I have to say the winner came when Ben stabbed Jacob and we all realized that Jacob and that guy he was talking to on the beach before were actually playing a big fat game of Highlander, and that Evil Locke (or Locke 2, as my brother calls him) is the guy on the beach. It was pretty sweet.

3. Dollhouse: Epitaph One



When Echo beat the living shit out of Alpha was an up point, but the real moment of truth came when Ballard got to choose one doll to set free and instead of Echo, he chose Melly. Pretty nuts, right?

2. How I Met Your Mother: The Leap


Barney told Robin he loved her, and she admitted she had feelings for him, and they made out! I don't know what else is going to happen with that relationship, but I think it's going to be good! I was super excited.

1. Gossip Girl: The Goodbye Gossip Girl

Like any of you expected me to pick something else! When Blair walked up to her apartment building, and Chuck was standing there, holding all of her favorite things from Europe. He told her he loved her, over and over and over again. I nearly cried. It was perfect.

So there they are, my favorite moments from this years crop of season finales.

No comments: