Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know that I'm no....superman


Last night was season and probably series finale of Scrubs. At any rate if it's brought back again, I won't watch it. Scrubs without JD? No way!

It was one of those great finales that really captured the show, I cried, just a little, it doesn't equal the bawl fest I had for ER, but there were tears.

The episode centered around JD's last day at Sacred Heart, and it was pretty nice...it ended with him walking down the hallway and seeing all the people he's helped throughout the years, starting with a hug from Dan (his brother, played by Tom Cavanaugh) and then staring at a screen where he sees his whole life ahead of him projected, marrying Elliot, having a baby with her, Christmas with Turk, Carla, Dr. Cox and Jordan. Sam and Izzie getting engaged. And then it ended exactly how it began, JD, by himself, in front of the hospital.

Oh, and the Janitor's name is Carl Matthews. And JD did put the penny in the door. I know shocking!

No comments: