Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wish list

So I've been marathoning Entourage for the past few days, nearing the end of season 2, and I'm starting to compile my Entourage final season wish list.

1. Sloane and E reunited. Because I've been watching Season 2 and seeing the wonderful Eric and Sloane beginning, and the remembering sheer ridiculous stupidness that was their breakup, as well as their random awkward "We're obviously still in love" encounters, basically amount to Sloane and E are meant to be...see, I can rhyme.
2. Sal's opens. As always I want to see my Turtle succeed. Honestly? If Jaime Lynne Sigler puts the money into his Italian restuarant, I would eat there. It could be a fun little tie in, especially since she and Jerry Ferrara are a real couple now.
3. Vinnie gets an Oscar nod, if not a win. He's got Scorcese behind him now. Aquaman is back!
4. More Gold family. Period. End of story. I love the little boy who plays Ari's son, I think he's super cute. The Sarah story lines are always good, and Mrs. Ari might be my favorite character on the show.
5. Billy Walsh's return. True he almost sank Vince's career, and he's a massive tool, but he also gave us the best random movie line from any of the random parts of Vince's movie's we've seen, "Are you kidding? I am Queen's Boulevard."
6. Lloyd gets promoted. Really, the guy has put up with so much and been unflinchingly loyal and he's responsible for Johnny Drama's comeback. He should be an agent by now.
7. Honestly? Don't care much how things turn out for Drama, he's where he needs to be.
8. Josh Weinstein goes down forever. Also Adam Davies.
9. Another wish for Turtle. He gets Saigon back, or discovers someone else.
10. Eric's company takes off. Really.

No comments: