Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lizzie McGuire ESQ


Soo, I've been tracing for a few months the new Hilary Duff sitcom. I've always been a big fan of Hilary's, I think she's great. I related to Lizzie McGuire more than I did to most more so called "realistic" teenage heroines out there and I happen to enjoy her music in that ironic cheesy pop kind of way. Sure, most of her movies have been big fat stinking turds, I actually twitch when I watch A Cinderella Story but Raise Your Voice is pretty damn awesome, and she actually shows some acting chops in it and I know it's her cultivated image, but I could see myself being friends with her, which is one of the things I look for in a celebrity. I also enjoy people who when their careers aren't doing much, don't show up in People (Why Hilary is better than Lindsey people!)

So her new show "Barely Legal" which is incidentally is about an 18 year old who graduates from law school. Does that little plot sound familiar? Yeah, that's because it's been done before...remember this?



Not that I'm not all for the legal profession getting the Doogie treatment and NPH hasn't done poorly for himself so if this gives Hilary that little career boost that she needs to be taken seriously, I think it's great.

Yes, I'm going to watch it. Come on! You know you want to see Lizzie get her Lawyer on. I'm pretty sure there's a mock trial episode that she rocked out on. And we all know the clothes are going to be fantastic!

Oh right and I missed LOST...I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NPH is so much hotter than it looks like he should have become.

ps - when did you pimp the blog?

Reenie said...

I first pimped the blog when I first started it...but I didn't do facebook, which was just plain stupid I guess lol!

And I know, he was kinda an awkward looking kid and he's so hot now. It's really a shame he likes guys.