Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so as if the whole Vanderbeek on OTH thing wasn't enough for Creek addicts to get their fill of the good old days, Fringe just made my (and btw any other Creek Freak's) WEEK.

First and foremost, Josh got a haircut and trimmed the beard and he looks fine, and they're upping the stakes, now there's chemistry between him and Olivia's sister. I know its only season one and they can't hook up yet, but still, even Pacey wouldn't have screwed Bessie, and he did some pretty insensitive things.

That's not the exciting part, this is:


Yes friends, that is Mary Beth Piel. Better known as Grams. Better known as Jen's surprisingly awesome grandmother from DC. Oh yeah. Talk about your awesome reunions.

Shut up, this is exciting.

6 comments:

preppyplayer said...

Girl, when do you go to class?

Reenie said...

haha, that's kind of the joy of intersession...I go to class for 2 1/2 hours a day and then I have these HUGE blocks of time for which to watch lots of television and write in my blog. I will be slowing down when the regular semester starts next week.

Unknown said...

you rhymed a lot in this post lol and i loved it :-)

ps no i have the image of bessie and pacey in my head...ew. thanks for that

Reenie said...

Yeah, I got the same visual when he was flirting with this girl, it was kind of awful.

She even has a kid that he was the only one to be able to cheer up...you know like that time Pacey reenacted The English Patient for Alexander.

brat_packer said...

Babe, right there with you with reuniony goodness...should have seen me when i saw 'Bobby', i freaked at the awesomeness that Emilio and Josh were working together again- obvious love! But then again i am just a big ole Mighty Ducks nerd at heart...

Reenie said...

Well, Bobby is just chock full of reuniony goodness...I mean, Josh and Emilio, Emilio and Demi, Emilio and Martin.

And I'm always happy to be in contact with other MD Nerds! The Quack Attack cannot be topped.