Monday, January 26, 2009

Puppies in Space.

OK, I really appreciated the original Air Bud movie when it came out. I mean it had every good mark of 90s kid cinema.

A lonely kid, an animal who he loves and as a result is coaxed out of his shell, a failing sports team turned around, a killer Michael Jordan reference, an evil clown. Oh right, and a dog that played basketball.

The sequels that came after, uh well, Golden Reciever alright, and I think he played baseball in one, not the point, the point is then along came Air Buddies, who I suppose are the children of Air Bud? Maybe? I don't know, I haven't seen the movie. But I'm fairly sure they don't play basketball at all, and they talk.

Air Bud didn't talk, he was just a normal dog that happened to have a killer jump shot.

Now in their newest adventure the Air Buddies are going into space? What does that have to do with anything?

God these people are stupid.

No comments: