Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Paging Dr. Grey...


Greek season finale last night (I hate summer seasons and their brevity)


It was a very good one, and as this season in general has shifted focus away from Casey, this was the episode that shifted it back. Max returned from London and Casey was forced earlier than expected to make her decision between him and Cappie.


Rusty got a D on his Organic Chem test, and realized that between school, Kappa Tau and Jordan he's having trouble balancing. Something is going to have to give.


Dale and Calvin decided to resist their temptors together.


But for me I laughed really hard when Ashleigh decided she was fed up with Casey's whining and indecisiveness and she made the following statement.


"Paging Dr. Grey! Oh no worse! You're Joey Potter! NO! I know who you are, you've got to make up your mind Felicity!"


Casey was properly horrified, and I remembered why Ash is my favorite character on the show.


Casey did make up her mind. She chose Cappie, too bad Cappie said no. Then Ash told him he was stupid. And the season ended.


Todays a big day, you'll be hearing from me a couple times. I'm finally going to watch the True Blood premiere and there are some new New Moon stills out. It's going to be vamptastic.

No comments: