Saturday, June 6, 2009

A dream is a wish

The trailer and production stills for the new Disney Animated Feature The Princess And The Frog are now out. I won't post the trailer, but I'm in love with this still


I watched the trailer too. The movie looks lovely. I'm a huge fan of Disney, specifically of their traditional animation, and I was completely heartbroken when the studio was closed and I love John Lasseter for making the executive decision to get the traditional animation back on track. As much as I love Pixar (still have to see Up!) computer animation isn't as magical as hand drawn.

The movie comes out "this holiday season" which probably means Thanksgiving. I'm really excited.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goshhhh. Just dug up the trailer. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

that shot is so classic disney! it makes me so happeeeeee...