Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At last!

So, thank God, I finally found someone else in my life who's Team Jacob. Honestly, usually I'm so on with my friends when it comes to pairings, but apparently not when it comes to Twilight, that is until I started talking about it with Erin. Who I should have known would feel the same way. Our conversation went something like this.

Me: Like, this summer, I read all the Twilights.
Erin: Me too!
Me: Oh my God, yay! And I know I'm like totally alone, but I'm so Team Jacob it's sad.
Erin: Oh my God I know! I love Jacob!
Me: I know, by the end of the third book, Edward's just such an asshole!
Erin: I wouldn't go that far, but Jacob is just better! She totally should have chosen Jacob.

Maggie and Beth looked at us like we were crazy, but still. We then discussed the movie which again, at last I have found someone who's looking forward to it! We both also agreed to reread them over Thanksgiving and then discuss further.

Shut up, we're English majors, we read things, then we dissect and discuss. It's just the way out minds work.

No comments: