Thursday, October 30, 2008

BOORRRINNGG

I have become completely bored with 90210.

I went 2 episodes with little to no interest, and I have discovered why.

Kelly and Brenda are gone. My interest in this show is entirely invested in the old connections and they've stopped doing that. I don't care enough about these new kids yet. Both Shannen and Jennie have said they'll be back, and Jason Priestly said so too. I really really want to see Brandon. Badly. Of all the characters that I've been attached to that I want to know how things turned out Brandon Walsh is one of the tops. (Ainsley Hayes from The West Wing and Jess Mariano from Gilmore Girls are the runners up.) So I'm looking forward to that.

As for the new kids, I do like the DixonSilver romance (I am at least engaged enough to call them by their reals names now) and the newly minted NavidAdrianna vibe, which is very cute (Although I'm still holding on for AnnieNavid. And has anyone else noticed the similarities, David, Navid, David, Navid. I'm just saying!)

Also, I'm very much into Chuck this season on Gossip Girl. Oh how things change. Totes pissed that Nate and Jenny hooked up. Not cool.

30 Rock premiere tonight...review later on or in the morning!

No comments: