Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Off the Wagon


I don't think it will shock anyone to see that it didn't take much for me to get re-addicted to the show from which I stole my blog name. I can't help it, like the most epic couple in the history of television, Chuck and Blair, I can't seem to resist the pull of Gossip Girl.
Yes, that's right, I've fallen off the wagon. I have been sucked back into it.

All of it.

The bad puns. The ridiculous couture. The intrigue. The brooding stares.

All of it.

The current plot...um, Dan likes Blair (awful), Serena's dating some guy no one cares about (meh), Blair still loves Chuck but doesn't think that he's ready for a real relationship (always), Nate is sleeping with a random girl who has no perceptible personality (duh), and Lily is about to go to jail (AWESOME!).

I'm slowly getting caught up on the stuff I missed, with the help of recaps, and illegal watch sites, but there's only so much Gossip Girl you can take in a day before your head turns to mush, so it will take a little bit.

Last night was particularly epic, because Serena and Erik's dad and their grandma Cece both showed up. There's always epic awesomeness when Cece shows up. Plus a new character, Serena's cousin Charlie. Normally interchangeable cousins (which is what this girl is, she's Serena, but new) are a sign of cast changes. I hope this means that Blake's leaving. But it probably doesn't.

XOXO

No comments: