Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monte Carlo

So, I just checked out the trailer for the new Selena Gomez movie Monte Carlo....

Yeah, um, more importantly its Leighton Meister's new movie. It seems like a threadbare plot, but the fashion looks awesome (I expect no less of Leighton) and it's funny because we all know that Blair Waldorf is obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, and Audrey's breakthrough role was in a film called Monte Carlo Baby.

Just something I found funny, and the movie looks cute, and I keep waiting for the rest of the world to understand how much BETTER Leighton is than Blake Lively. It is Leighton who should be making out with Ryan Reynolds in a super hero blockbuster, Leighton who should be a Chanel style ambassador. But for some reason no one but me and my friend Katherine, and possibly my mother and sister, understand this. It seems that life has imitated GG that way...Blake gets all the attention.

Here's the trailer:



PS. CORY MONTEITH, and he appears to have some kind of Texas accent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was waiting for Cory the whole time and then all he said was high and I actually laughed out loud.

preppyplayer said...

And, she has a great voice!