Monday, December 22, 2008

A Place Called Home

So this weekend I watched my favorite ever, A Christmas Carol: The Musical, you know with Kelsey Grammer as Scrooge. And one of my favorite elements of it is it exposed the world at large to Jesse Martin as musical theater GOD not just as hard boiled cop guy, but also Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it. I adore Jennifer Love Hewitt, I like she's fantastic. She's beautiful and talented enough for television (She tried the movie star thing, wasn't for her, she's a TV actor.) and I think she's a really good pop singer. So what happened to Jennifer Love Hewitt? I mean, one minute she's about to finally break through and the next she's doing The Ghost Whisperer...yeah, I know. Anyway, after giving it some thought, I realized what it was...

Anne Hathaway happened.

Anne Hathaway is a far more talented much prettier version of Jennifer Love Hewitt. So now, every time a producer gets a part that would suit them both, Jennifer Love Hewitt has to wait until Anne Hathaway says no. Also Jennifer Love Hewitt doesn't show her tits, Anne Hathaway does. See where I'm going with this? Anyway, Anne Hathaway stole Jennifer Love Hewitt's career.

Personally I think the Wicked movie would be the perfect comeback vehicle for JLove. She could play Nessa, get a Golden Globe nod for best supporting in a Musical or Comedy and Matthew Fox says in an interview that he's proud of her, and poof, people are buying Party of Five DVDs, and watching I Know What You Did Last Summer on Surfthechannel, it'll be great. It'll be like the late 90s all over again. But better, with high speed internet, and a Wicked movie, and cell phones that fit in your pocket, so even better.

Oh right, and Anne Hathaway can go back to making makeover story movies. She's really good at them.

No comments: