Monday, December 8, 2008

How the Idiot Box Blew My Mind Tonight

OK, between Gossip Girl and Heroes, I'm going to go CRAZY!!! Seriously, my television needs to chill out.

Let's start with Gossip Girl:

1. Lilly and Rufus have a baby! A BABY! Which means that Dan and Serena share a sibling which only furthers my cause...NERENA!!!! Seriously, it's not going to last with Aaron, and Nate and Vanessa can try their best, but it's Nate and Serena they will be together. Even if I'm the last person one earth to believe it.
2. Chuck loves Blair, Blair loves Chuck, but Chuck RAN AWAY and asked her NOT to follow him. Except we know she will, because they LOVE each other and they told each other.
3. Jenny's back, but you know, good Jenny, who we love, Jenny who just wants her brother to be happy and stuff. Bitchy Jenny gone, thank God! She was awful.
4. Blair wore the most spectacular blue velvet headband. I wants it.
5. If the television academy was less snobby and paid attention to The CW, then Ed Westwick would sooo deserve an Emmy for tonight's episode. He was so good it was unreal. Yes, he did his whole "I'm Chuck Bass, and I'm going to whisper, and purse my lips and wear ridiculous suits" thing, but the scenes where he flipped on Dan and kicked him out of the funeral and then when he told Erik he wasn't his brother (poor Erik, really, although he got back together with his boyfriend, which was sweet.) were so good I wanted to orgasm all over the place. Also I've decided that I'm going to marry him...Ed Westwick. So yeah, that'll be good.

And then Heroes...WHOA!

1. Sylar not a Petrelli. THANK GOD! But he also killed Elle, which makes me sad. I loved Elle, and I was really digging the Sylar/Elle love story. But I guess Kristen Bell had to focus on being Gossip Girl at the moment. Those voice overs must be killer.
2. Masi Oka should also win an Emmy. Hiro rocks. Hiro's scene with his mother was so awesome.
3. Claire warning Baby Claire about what boys are trouble. HILARIOUS.
4. Super Strong Marine and Nathan being a bad guy...SCARY.

I basically was shouting "OH MY GOD!" And "WHAT THE FUCK!" for two hours. Seriously, I feel SUPER bad for my room mates.

No comments: