Thursday, December 11, 2008

Odd Man Out

Hey, so I was watching The Daily Show, and I saw that commercial for the new Guitar Hero, you know the one where A-Rod, Kobe, Michael Phelps and Tony Hawk are all playing, and Kobe's totes lame because the rest of them are in their underwear and he's wearing shorts. Anyway, Kobe's not the odd man out in that group...he sort of is, but he's not the one I'm thinking of.

A-Rod has never won the top prize in his sport. He doesn't have a World Series Ring. Kobe has multiple NBA Championships, Tony Hawk must have won some skateboarding thing, I don't know how that sport works, and Michael Phelps has more Olympic medals than any human.

This strikes me as strange and granted its not all his fault, but I'm just saying. Maybe Derek should be in the add, Derek has several World Series championships.

No comments: