Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why I miss HS sometimes...OK a lot of time

Today on twitter I had some really fun exchanges with my high school friends about New Moon. Well, not so much New Moon as Taylor's hotness, and the fact that we are WAYYY creepy for being this sprung over a 17 year old boy. Do guys feel this creepy when they're all into teenage girl stars?

Anyway it began like this:

Me: Just watched Taylor Lautner interview on Jay Leno. I'm going be watching New Moon entirely with my hand over my mouth.
Me: Please Note, this is to prevent squealing and hysterics, not vomiting. Although maybe some vomiting.

Responses:

Katie: I will squeal & get hysterical... and then realize his age ends in 'teen'...and THEN I will vomit.

Ali: Personally I thought he was way hotter with the long hair.
Me: Yeah, but he didn't have his shirt off with the long hair. It's a trade off. In Eclipse we get both if they stick to the book.
Ali: And he'll be legal by then. This could be an all around win! #wearecreeps

We used to have conversations like this all the time. Ah youth!

And just for posterity. Shirtless Taylor Lautner!

No comments: