Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So close!

So, last night on Gossip Girl Nate and Serena almost got together, and then she hooked up with his married cousin instead.

Serena is a big big whore.

And the Gossip Girl writers are cruel to me.

In other news, the NYU kids did a quasi-ironic cabaret musical of Snow White set to the music of Lady Ga-Ga. Which is the single most realistic thing Gossip Girl has ever done!

Plus now Dan is in love with Vanessa and she's crushing on a gay guy. (We don't know that he's gay, but I think it's a safe bet)

I'm sad to see Hilary go, because I love her, but I was sick of Olivia.

Jenny's new drug dealer boyfriend is going to be amazing, especially once Erik gets a hold of it. But I am not a fan of this new Jenny/Chuck dynamic, because I am very afraid of where they'll take them. Blair and Chuck need to stay together so that there can be a fabulous series finale Blair/Chuck wedding.

No comments: