Friday, September 19, 2008

Some more info

I'll start serious analysis next week, but I realized that there are a few things I still need to go over.

First of all there's my code for when I talk about 90210. I don't call any of the new characters by their names...but by code names that I made up by combining which old characters they are most like.

Annie: Donda, Donna's nice girl innocence combined with Brenda's bitchiness and new girl lost syndrome

Dixon: Dyldon, Brandon's nice guy and new guy "I don't buy all of this Beverley Hills" stuff combined with Dylan's bad boy past.

Naomi: Valkelly, Kelly's super popular status combined with Valerie's ruthless pure evil

Ethan: Stylan, Steve's cool West Beverley jock status combined with Dylan's surfing and girl issues

Navid: Davedrea, David and Andrea's outsider status, Andrea journalistic aspirations, David's video camera.

Adriana: Bremdrea, Brenda's theatrical aspirations, Emily Valentine's substance abuse issues, Andrea's poor girl among rich kids thing

Silver: I call her Silver, because she is an original character...umm, sort of, because back then her name was Erin...and she had blonde hair, but whatever, I think she's awesome.

OK, shall we talk about Project Runway?

I have to say, I'm really rooting for Jerell now. He's done two amazing looks in a row, and he seems to really have an understanding of what's going on. It was too bad to see Joe leave, I did enjoy his stuff, but it was very costumey. At the beginning, I liked Kenley, I really did, but now I'm bored, do something besides the whole 40s and 50s thing. I love a good vintage look more than the next girl but you have to be capable of something else. Although, who knows, maybe she'll win, I mean Jeffrey did the same thing week after week too. Glad to see most of the people who are gone be gone, because there just wasn't a whole lot happening for them, but especially Blayne, there is only room for one Christian Soriano in this world dude, sorry.

In other news:

Disney is currently working on a Tomorrowland movie. It's going to be Sci Fi Action (Thank God they aren't trying to do it as a comedy! Learn from your mistakes The Haunted Mansion? The Country Bears?) starring The Rock. It should be awesome...if they get the right people behind it. Personally I was really pulling for Big Thunder Railroad or The Jungle Cruise as the next ones. Guess I'll just have to write those ones myself, haha! Alright, that's all for now! I'll be back on Monday with my impressions of the Emmys! See you guys soon!

No comments: