Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here We Go!

Alright everyone! Here I am, and I've decided to go public...seriously, share this with your friends who don't know me...it'll be fun.

I've decided to retire my LJ...not entirely just for my TV and Movie and occasional celeb gossip related rants. I'm going to try to update at least 3 times a week.

For those of you who don't know me:

I'm Reenie, I'm 20 years old, I live in the Northeast United States, live in one state go to school in another. I was raised Catholic, but I've sort of lapsed in the faith a little (more out of laziness than no longer being a believer!) I watch way too much TV, own too many movies, and am overall kind of a waste. I did write a book this summer though, what did you do?

This is the first time I've tried serious blogging, and this is just a preliminary. Before this I had a Xanga and a LIvejournal, neither of which I did much more on than rant about pop culture. A couple of my friends suggested separately that I try doing a real blog about this stuff, and since I have no web design skills, I'm here. (If anyone does have web design skills, please, teach me!) The title of the blog is Popgirl lives, which is totally lame I know, but just know now that I suck at titles. Some of the things you can count of from me for the next few months at least:

In depth commentary on the following TV shows(Alphabetical Order):
30 Rock
90210
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Dancing With The Stars
Fringe
Gossip Girl
Heroes
How I met Your Mother
My Name is Earl
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice
Project Runway
The Big Band Theory
The Office
Ugly Betty

Movie reviews anytime I catch anything that I had strong positive or negative feelings about, CD reviews anytime my younger sister forces me to try something new, exciting and stimulating dialogs between me and certain friends and family members who I have different views from! Hope you guys are as excited as I am to get this baby started!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you were going to be anonymous for this one?

Anonymous said...

p.s, i like the name "popgirl lives". quite unlame.

Reenie said...

Yeah, I decide the anonymous was going to be too hard, also then I couldn't brag about it lol!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine mentioned 2012 last night to me and it's the first I heard about it so I jumped on here out of curiosity. I think it's kind of sick and sounds like a bunch of skeptical jargon.
I choose to live every day like it is the last because let's be real, WHO THE HELL KNOWS what is going to happen or when it's your time to go on. The past is history, the future is a mystery and now is a gift, thats why it's called the present. It's not healthy to sit around and trip out about when you will die. Stop wasting your time you have now.
[url=http://2012earth.net/light_beings.html
]new world 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012