Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CODE WORDS

Well, it's official, this season's DWTS hookup: Cody Linely and Julianne Hough.

They've been kicked off in semis, which makes me very sad, because I didn't get my Hough v. Hough finale, but whatever...in their little "walk down memory lane" clip montage the voice over read:

"In Julianne I haven't just gotten a dance partner, I've gotten a new friend for life."

DING DING DING! We have a winner. Shannen Elizabeth and Derek Hough..."friends for life," (Totes a couple, not anymore as far as I know, but there was hooking up.) Mario Lopez and Katirina Smirnoff..."friends for life" (THEY WERE ENGAGED!) Mario(R and B Singer) and Katirina..."friends for life" (Fucked) Apollo Anton Ono and Julianne Hough..."friends for life."

I think you get the point.

No comments: