Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hang In There Kiddo

One of the things in my new, perky be positive lease on life requires is ways to stave off, what our friend Holly Golightly calls "The Mean Reds." Oddly enough, Holly is one of those ways, but that's not what I'm talking about today. Today, I'm talking about the "Hang In There" kiddo playlist I have on my iPod. I can't put the whole thing here because it's 67 songs long, but here are some of the highlights.

  1. Taylor The Latte Boy - Kristin Chenoweth
  2. Halo - Beyonce
  3. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
  4. Livin on A Prayer - Bon Jovi
  5. Vienna - Billy Joel
  6. That's The Way it Is - Celine Dion
  7. Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
  8. The More Boys I Meet - Carrie Underwood
  9. The Song Otherwise Known as Forget You - Ceelo Green
  10. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen
  11. Firework - Katy Perry
  12. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
  13. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something (See, Holly comes into play!)
  14. Last of The American Girls - Green Day
  15. Here Come The Sun - The Beatles
Like I said there are a lot more, but those are the top ones. Over the next few months, I'll be putting up some of my other cures for the mean reds, including 90s sitcoms, lattes, and chinese food.

No comments: